The new, faster, more profitable way to get control of every aspect of your business from scheduling to billing to marketing with one piece of software built to run your company from anywhere in real-time!
Is Service Autopilot The Best Carpet Cleaning Software for Your Business?
- Reduce Your Expenses – with systems, structure and accountability things will get done and get done faster
- Make More Money – get control of and optimize your business to maximize your profits
- Have More Fun – a well managed, organized business makes for happy employees, clients and owners
- Feel Less Stress – know with confidence that your business is running smoothly and nothing is slipping by undone
- Know You are In Control – run, manage & keep up with your business from anywhere (even on vacation)
- Stop Doing Stuff You Hate – put systems in place so others can take over the tasks you hate and you can focus on what you love
- It Will Actually Happen – because the software is easy to learn and use and support is 100% free your team will actually use the system to improve your business
- Sell More Work – when you know your numbers and can effortlessly quote work you will win more work
- Works on any device such as Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
- Freedom – the entire point of owning a company is to create freedom – but it’s absolutely impossible to achieve without the right systems
- Scheduling & Task Management (Routing, Work Orders, Route Sheets, To-Do’s, Company Calendar)
- Client & Lead Management (full CRM, document storage, contracts, custom fields)
- Estimates and Quotes (100% customizable, advanced almost automatic quoting engine)
- Sales & Marketing (websites, basic email marketing, built in mail merge functionality)
- Accounting (use built in accounting features or the advanced QuickBooks integration)
- Time Tracking (easy on site time tracking, company time and more)
- Mobile Version (access clients, schedules, invoices, receive payments, and more all from the field)
- Employee, Contractor and Crew Management
- Service Autopilot is Carpet Cleaning Software designed for carpet cleaning companies. If your carpet cleaning business services either residential or commercial customers — Service Autopilot has features to help you manage your business.
- For a carpet cleaning service company to operate at peak performance you must have one system that handles all of your carpet cleaning business scheduling. Service Autopilot’s scheduling system effortlessly handles one time carpet cleaning calls, recurring pre-scheduled carpet cleaning visits (we call these packages) or multi-day / multi-person carpet jobs.
- If your clients have carpet cleaning maintenance contracts — Service Autopilot can handle that as well.
- The carpet cleaning schedule can be viewed on a mobile device. Or, if you would prefer you can print or email a work order to the employee, contractor or carpet cleaning crew. Once onsite, from a mobile device, the carpet cleaning crew can modify the work order. If permitted, once the work has been completed, he can invoice the work, charge the client’s credit card and email a copy of the paid invoice. And he can do all of this from a mobile device (or a laptop in his truck).
- We believe great carpet cleaning business software must also handle sales and marketing. Service Autopilot has a lot of built in marketing functionality. It also contains a fully customizable quoting system to help you quickly build complex quotes. Once a quote has been given, if a written copy needs to be provided to the prospective client you simply click the print or email button. It’s that simple.
- The design and layout of your estimate is nearly 100% customizable. You can have one design for maintenance estimates and another design for miscellaneous carpet cleaning quotes.
- You may also, with one click, turn an approved carpet cleaning quote into either an invoice (if the carpet cleaning work has been completed) or a work order. The carpet cleaning work order may be emailed to the employee or crew, printed or viewed on the crew on a mobile device.
- Once the work is complete Service Autopilot can handle the billing, receiving payment and keep up with client account balances.
- This is billing software for carpet cleaning service companies. It handles basic accounting. Such as invoicing, payments, credit card charging, expense tracking, statements, aging reports, profit and loss and more.
- If your carpet cleaning company uses QuickBooks — Service Autopilot has the most advanced automatic 2-way sync available to keep all of your Service Autopilot data in perfect sync with your QuickBooks file. It’s called a two-way sync because if you change anything in QuickBooks it updates Service Autopilot and vice versa. The sync is so precise that your client’s account balances will always be in perfect sync between the two systems.
- We fully realize that almost every carpet cleaning service software system you evaluate will sound impressive. Everyone claims to have an impressive list of features. The difference is that Service Autopilot is unlike anything else you will consider. The design, simplicity, deep functionality and exceptional customer service make us very unique.
- To back up this claim we guarantee that if you try the software and decide it is not the absolute best solution for you we will refund 100% of your money.
- We are not trying to be a fit for every carpet cleaning company — but we might be a fit for you.