Member Support Representative I
Do you enjoy talking on the phone? Outside of work do you often find yourself helping others? Are you able to clearly communicate? Can you explain complex topics in a simple manner? Are you patient?
If this is you... let's talk. Apply today.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as an initial point of contact for all Service Autopilot members.
- Provide direct and timely interaction with members via phone and online chat.
- Answer routine questions on how to best use the software for their business.
- Troubleshoot any data or software issues to determine if data or procedural issue exists versus software bug.
- Assist members with any issues regarding account status, billing, and subscription levels.
- Schedule training sessions with the appropriate resource.
- Enter and maintain a log of all member interactions and issues. This includes all support email interactions, phone calls, chats, website development, and any other issue related to our members.
- Submit system performance issues, data updates, and feature requests to development staff.
- Support and encourage your team in any way possible. Assist on special projects and any other tasks as necessary.
- Meet established performance goals.
- 1+ Years of Experience providing excellent customer support.
- Competency with Microsoft Office products.
- Basic computer skills and understanding of web browsers.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and communicate the functionality of a software product to end users.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and support issues.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to exercise patience with end users possessing varying degrees of computer knowledge/system skills
- Willingness and desire to truly help people and resolve issues
- Commitment to overall success of our Members and of Service Autopilot
- High School Diploma required
- Bilingual a plus
How To Apply
STEP 1 – ApplyWhen you find a particular role that interests you, apply by sending your resume to employment @ ServiceAutopilot.com. Include a detailed letter or video telling us why this particular position fits with your experience, passion and background.
STEP 2 – The CutBased on your letter or video explaining why you are better than all the alternative candidates we will consider for this position, if you are a potential match and make the cut, we will contact you to arrange a brief phone interview.
STEP 3 – InterviewAfter speaking by phone we may invite you to our office for a formal interview. We typically organize three rounds of interviews. You will have an opportunity to speak to your peers, your manager, and our executive team. The interview process allows us to get to know each other. We want to know what makes you tick, what motivates you and why you think Service Autopilot is the right company for you. Come prepared with questions for us. We are not interested in short term employment… we want you to be sure we are the right company for you.
STEP 4 – OfferIf you are right for the position we will make you a formal job offer. We will clearly communicate the expectations of the role.
Tips When Applying
Research UsBrowse our website, Google us, learn about our product and who we are as a company. You should be able to explain who we are, who we serve and what we do.
Know Your GoalRead the job description. Does the role match your passion and interests. Can you see your self in this role? Would you be excited to come to work each day? Are you someone that is energized by helping others?
Help Us Get To Know YouYour resume will tell us very little about who you are. It won’t tell us if you will fit in with your peers and our culture. Come prepared to tell us what interests and excites you. Why are you unique and why will having you as part of the Service Autopilot team make us better?
About Service Autopilot
If growing your service business matters to you, then it matters to us. Service Autopilot has helped over 2500 companies build a more stable and profitable business by organizing and streamlining their operations. Our goal at Service Autopilot is to help you grow the business you’ve always dreamed of.
Perks & Benefits
- Significant Opportunity to Advance
- Health Insurance Benefits & Misc Perks
- Very Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (Years Served): 20 Days Off (0-3 Years) 25 Days Off (3-10 Years) 30 Days Off (10+ Years)
- Work with a Smart Team – Learn Fast
- Freedom – No Micro Managing