QuickBooks Integration Specialist
Summary of Position:
The QuickBooks Integration Specialist will ensure the successful execution of QuickBooks integration for new and existing members. In this dual role with the Member Support Specialist, you will play an important role in ensuring our members have the tools and knowledge they need to run their business successfully. The QuickBooks Integration Specialist will report directly to the Member Support Manager.
- Manage QuickBooks support calls to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are done in a timely manner
- Answer general questions on QuickBooks sync and operations
- Troubleshoot, research, and diagnose QuickBooks sync issues
- Document all escalations, effectively communicate the issues, and make suggestions for resolution
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- A professional phone manner, including patience, empathy, and a knack for understanding customer needs
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills to deliver high customer satisfaction
- Detail-oriented, the ability to document and create comprehensive call notes
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues
- Ability to work in a team environment
- QuickBooks knowledge preferred, but not required
- High School/GED required
How To Apply
STEP 1 – Apply
When you find a particular role that interests you, apply by sending your resume to employment @ ServiceAutopilot.com. Include a detailed letter or video telling us why this particular position fits with your experience, passion and background.
STEP 2 – The Cut
Based on your letter or video explaining why you are better than all the alternative candidates we will consider for this position, if you are a potential match and make the cut, we will contact you to arrange a brief phone interview.
STEP 3 – Interview
After speaking by phone we may invite you to our office for a formal interview. We typically organize three rounds of interviews. You will have an opportunity to speak to your peers, your manager, and our executive team. The interview process allows us to get to know each other. We want to know what makes you tick, what motivates you and why you think Service Autopilot is the right company for you. Come prepared with questions for us. We are not interested in short-term employment… we want you to be sure we are the right company for you.
STEP 4 – Offer
If you are right for the position we will make you a formal job offer. We will clearly communicate the expectations of the role.
Tips When Applying
Research UsBrowse our website, Google us, learn about our product and who we are as a company. You should be able to explain who we are, who we serve and what we do.
Know Your GoalRead the job description. Does the role match your passion and interests. Can you see your self in this role? Would you be excited to come to work each day? Are you someone that is energized by helping others?
Help Us Get To Know YouYour resume will tell us very little about who you are. It won’t tell us if you will fit in with your peers and our culture. Come prepared to tell us what interests and excites you. Why are you unique and why will having you as part of the Service Autopilot team make us better?
About Service Autopilot
If growing your service business matters to you, then it matters to us. Service Autopilot has helped over 2500 companies build a more stable and profitable business by organizing and streamlining their operations. Our goal at Service Autopilot is to help you grow the business you’ve always dreamed of.
Perks & Benefits
- Significant Opportunity to Advance
- Health Insurance Benefits & Misc Perks
- Very Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (Years Served):
20 Days Off (0-3 Years)
25 Days Off (3-10 Years)
30 Days Off (10+ Years)
- Work with a Smart Team – Learn Fast
- Freedom – No Micro Managing