Do you practice consultative sales? Are you willing to walk away from a sell if the prospect isn't a fit? Do you love finding creative solutions and solving problems? Do you listen as much as you talk?
If this is you... let's talk. Apply today.
- Providing an amazing, personalized experience / demonstration to each prospect.
- Effectively diagnose each prospects problem and find creative solutions to demonstrate how Service Autopilot will work for them.
- Analyze feedback and look for the best personalized solutions for each lead.
- Enter and Maintain CRM Records.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You’re passionate about personal development.
- Technology is your good friend.
- You have an innovative mind and are a self-starter.
- Have minimum 2 year of experience in Customer Service.
- Proactive in coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve customer experience.
- Ability to follow up through emails and calls.
How To Apply
STEP 1 – ApplyWhen you find a particular role that interests you, apply by sending your resume to employment @ ServiceAutopilot.com. Include a detailed letter or video telling us why this particular position fits with your experience, passion and background.
STEP 2 – The CutBased on your letter or video explaining why you are better than all the alternative candidates we will consider for this position, if you are a potential match and make the cut, we will contact you to arrange a brief phone interview.
STEP 3 – InterviewAfter speaking by phone we may invite you to our office for a formal interview. We typically organize three rounds of interviews. You will have an opportunity to speak to your peers, your manager, and our executive team. The interview process allows us to get to know each other. We want to know what makes you tick, what motivates you and why you think Service Autopilot is the right company for you. Come prepared with questions for us. We are not interested in short term employment… we want you to be sure we are the right company for you.
STEP 4 – OfferIf you are right for the position we will make you a formal job offer. We will clearly communicate the expectations of the role.
Tips When Applying
Research UsBrowse our website, Google us, learn about our product and who we are as a company. You should be able to explain who we are, who we serve and what we do.
Know Your GoalRead the job description. Does the role match your passion and interests. Can you see your self in this role? Would you be excited to come to work each day? Are you someone that is energized by helping others?
Help Us Get To Know YouYour resume will tell us very little about who you are. It won’t tell us if you will fit in with your peers and our culture. Come prepared to tell us what interests and excites you. Why are you unique and why will having you as part of the Service Autopilot team make us better?
About Service Autopilot
If growing your service business matters to you, then it matters to us. Service Autopilot has helped over 2500 companies build a more stable and profitable business by organizing and streamlining their operations. Our goal at Service Autopilot is to help you grow the business you’ve always dreamed of.
Perks & Benefits
- Significant Opportunity to Advance
- Health Insurance Benefits & Misc Perks
- Very Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (Years Served):
20 Days Off (0-3 Years)
25 Days Off (3-10 Years)
30 Days Off (10+ Years)
- Work with a Smart Team – Learn Fast
- Freedom – No Micro Managing