Everything is wrapped in red and green.
It's freezing cold outside. They won't stop playing that "so happy it sounds fake" Christmas music.
You know what time of year it is.
Only THIS year, you've decided you want to do something to show your Employees how much you appreciate them.
But what? And how?
Jonathan Pototschnik, Co-Founder of Service Autopilot, recently made a video for Lawn Care Millionaire where he tackles a similar question. If you are afraid of losing long-term employees, this video will show you how to keep up your employee retention.
You want to keep morale up. You want your employees happy and loyal.
In the video, Jonathan shares the surprises and genuine gestures you can do to show your employees that you respect them.
The Holiday season is the perfect time to to make that gesture towards your employees. Here are a few ways to do this:
- Send them cards with a handwritten thank-you note
- Bring them baked goods. Everybody loves cookies (especially me).
- Let your office staff out early, or give them Christmas Eve and Day off
- Take them out to dinner or throw a party at the yard
- Give them gifts: hoodies with your company logo, or gift cards
And, of course, don't forget the Christmas Bonus. Happy Holidays!