Terms of Service
Service Autopilot is a DBA of BACKTELL. All references made to Service Autopilot or BACKTELL are interchangeable.
We receive two types of information when you visit our site:
- information automatically collected
- information you choose to provide
From time to time, we will send special offers and promotional notices via mail, email, fax, and/or voice broadcast to our customers and to prospects that have expressed interest and have requested such information. At any time, customers may "opt-out" of such offers and notifications by following the opt out link on the specific offer received, or by contacting us here.
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit a website, certain personal information about you can be collected automatically. When you browse through our site, read pages, or download information, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make the site more useful.
Example: We use browser information to help us design our site so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly.
For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web.
- the domain from which you access the Internet
Example: aol.com, for an America Online account
- the website address from which you came to our site
Example: www.google.com if you came by searching via Google
- the date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there
- the name and version of your computer's operating system and browser
Example: Windows XP/Netscape 7.0
- the pages you visited.
Some services on our website use "session cookies." These are:
- small bits of text temporarily stored in your computer
- used to aid searching and navigating the site
- deleted when you close your browser.
Note: If you disable cookies in your browser, it may cause problems with searching and displaying information.
Information You Choose to Provide
We collect and store no other information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it. For Example:
- If you send us an e-mail or submit an online form, we automatically receive your e-mail address. You will need to provide it to us if you would like an e-mail response. We will receive no other personally identifying information from your e-mail unless you provide it.
- If you submit a form on our website, we will receive only the personal information you include in the form.
When you register for Service Autopilot we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address and credit card information. However, members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
When visiting our website, your Web browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements were most likely produced by other website's you visited or by third-party software installed on your computer. The Service Autopilot website does not produce pop-up ads and BACKTELL doesn't endorse or recommend products or services for which you may view a pop-up ad on your computer screen while visiting our site.
Links to Other Sites
Our website has links to many other companies, and, in a few cases, to private organizations. You should be aware that:
- Reference in this referred website to commercial products, services, manufacturers, or companies does not constitute an endorsement by BACKTELL.
- BACKTELL is not responsible for the contents of any pages referred from its Service Autopilot website.
BACKTELL Information Disclosure Policy
BACKTELL will not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless it is required:
- by law
- for law enforcement reasons.
Other possible uses of your information:
- We will only use personal identifying information to respond to you, in which case various people may need to see the information you provide in order to provide a response to you.
- If enough questions or comments come in that are the same, your question (but not your name) may be added to our Questions and Answers section. We use this information to help us improve our site.
- We may enter information you send into an electronic database to share with attorneys or investigators involved in law enforcement or policy-making.
Note: E-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is sensitive, or if it includes personal information such as your social security number, you can send it by postal mail instead.
BACKTELL uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Service Autopilot. BACKTELL owns the rights to all code, databases and all rights to the Service Autopilot application. However, you own and retain all rights to your data stored within the Service Autopilot system.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
BACKTELL takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
BACKTELL uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages. To make purchases from Service Autopilot, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Microsoft's Internet Explorer 4.01 or higher or Netscape Navigator 4.06 or higher. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser
All Service Autopilot affiliate information is confidential. This information is collected for the purposes of: generating commission checks and complying with federal tax code.
For any questions or concerns about our billing policy, please contact BACKTELL by clicking here or calling our offices.
BACKTELL accepts payment via credit card. BACKTELL accepts American Express, Master Card, Discover and Visa.
All accounts are 30 day prepay accounts. Payment must be received by BACKTELL prior to the activation of the account.
A valid credit card or debit card must remain on file for reoccurring monthly membership fees. Reoccurring charges are generated automatically and charged to the credit or debit card on file per the original agreement.
It is the customer’s responsibility to keep BACKTELL updated with a current email address, phone number and credit or debit card expiration date.
Invoice and payment history are available upon request.
Credit Card Billing
All credit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle. The billing cycle is based upon the day the customer first signed up for Service Autopilot. If the credit card is declined, BACKTELL will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
If an account is more than 30 days past due a late fee will be accessed. Multiple attempts to contact the customer will be made prior to accessing a late fee.
After a customer account has been delinquent for 30 days it will be deactivated. Once deactivated, the customer will not be able to recover any files. The account record and delinquent balance is then passed on to a third party collection agency. Reactivation of the customer’s account past the 30 period will require paying the on-time reactivation fee.
All accounts 30 days past due will be disabled until the full balance is paid. During this period all access will be suspended and all data will be unavailable.
BACKTELL charges a $20.00 late fee for accounts 31 days past due.
If a customer initiates a charge back BACKTELL will suspend the account until the matter is resolved. Charge backs to avoid payment will result in a $75 fee to the customer.
BACKTELL does not issue refunds unless received during the money back guarantee period.
All cancellations must be made verbally through a BACKTELL account representative. The representative will email you a short online cancellation form. Once complete your account will be immediately closed. Completion of the form is required to ensure we have your permission to close your account. Upon completion you will receive a dated confirmation email for your records. Email cancellations are not accepted for security reasons (such as fraudulent cancellations). All cancellations will take effect upon completion of the online cancellation form.
Canceling a credit card does not constitute a cancellation.
Canceled accounts with balances must be settled in full before the account will be permanently closed.
Once you cancel your account you will not be charged again. For example, if your billing cycle is on the 9th of every month, and you cancel on the 15th, you’ll still have to pay for the current month, but you will not be charged again.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. BACKTELL is not liable for any loss or damage due to your failure to comply with this security requirement.2. You many not keep credit card numbers in the body of notes fields, to dos, calls, etc. All credit card data must be stored within secure credit card forms.3. Your login may only be used by one person. Sharing a single login with multiple users is not permitted.4. You understand and agree that the BACKTELL is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of third-party products that interact with and share data with Service Autopilot.5. Your use of Service Autopilot is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.6. BACKTELL may remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates these Terms of Service.7. You understand that verbal, written or other abuse (including threats) of any BACKTELL employee will result in immediate account termination.8. You expressly understand and agree that BACKTELL will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use Service Autopilot; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.9. We do not warrant that (i) Service Autopilot will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error- free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.10. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. 11. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the terms of service).12. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the terms of service).