This update contains a new report and some fixes for various
We added a new report called the “Lead Timeline Report” in
response to Member requests. This report is similar to the Client Timeline
Report—it just shows information on Leads.
Updates to Correct System Issues
- We fixed an issue with the appearance of the
site message banner.
- In the Message Center, the unread message
indicator was not working. This has been fixed.
- We fixed an issue with prepayments not being
applied to invoices correctly.
- We fixed an issue with duplicate credits and
checks on payments.
- A few Members experienced account statements
timing out. This has been fixed.
- Sometimes, new clients were defaulting to using
old estimates. The default is now set to new estimates.
- We fixed an issue with the DMARC warning
appearing on View My Proposal.
- We fixed an issue with generating account
statements from legacy reports.
- On the Job Costing report, jobs that were moved from “Completed” status back to “Pending” were not removed from the report. This has been corrected.
- In some cases, employee names were not
displaying correctly on timesheets. This has been fixed.
- We fixed various issues with payments syncing.
- A “Throttle exceeded” error sometimes appeared.
This has been corrected.
- In some cases, imported data was not syncing
with QuickBooks Online. This has been fixed.