We have been working to correct challenges within Tickets since the rollout of Release 3 on November 13. This update corrects the following issues.
- For V2 Accounts, the Maps function was displaying "This page can't load Google Maps correctly." Sorry about that. Access to Google Maps is now working.
- On the Activity Stream in V2 Accounts, some Members were unable to access V3 form responses. This has been fixed.
- On the Account screen, some Members were unable to add a Ticket using the + (Quick Add) button, because the Add Ticket overlay did not contain that person’s name in the Account/Lead dropdown list. This has been corrected.
- Some Calendar Events were displaying an incorrect date based on time zones. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, Job Comments were not displaying in the Account Activity Stream or Dispatch Board. This has been fixed.
- For some jobs, the Dispatch Board was displaying appointment times that had not actually been set. This has been corrected.
- Calendar Events on the Dispatch Board were not honoring filters. This has been fixed.
- Legacy app users are not allowed to log in until they download the latest version, because it's required to work with the recent release of SA. We added a reminder message that will appear if a user tries to log into a previous version of the Legacy app.
- When some Legacy app users added notes to Tickets, the Ticket disappeared from the Tickets List in SA. This has been fixed.
- QuickBooks users might have noticed the Connect to QBO Button was missing. It’s back.
- On the V3 Ticket Review screen, if you tried to page through the tickets by clicking the arrows, only Tickets that were already loaded appeared in the list. This has been fixed.
- In some cases on the V3 Tickets List, trying to filter for tickets did not bring up the Tickets as expected. This now works properly.
- On the V3 Tickets List, some Members experienced slowness when using the “Last 30 days” filter to open and close tickets. This is now working normally.
- When a V3 Tickets List contained more than 2500 items, you might get a “Too Many Results” error. This has been corrected, so load as many Tickets as you wish.