Choosing the best pest control business app allows you to access untapped profits and growth potential by maximizing your time and resources.
With the best pest control business app, you’ll have the power to:
- Bulk invoice with just a few quick clicks
- Implement same-day automated payments
- Access client accounts, job history, and notes from anywhere
- Operate in a moment’s notice with instantly route optimization
- Nurture client and lead relationships with automated communications
- Track essentials in real-time—chemicals, time, tech location, job progress, and more
Whether you’re a new or established business, this article will demonstrate how you can boost profits and scalability with the best pest control business app.
Instantly Optimize Routes
Using the best pest control app, you can:
- Instantly route perfect routes every time
- Increase conversions with faster bids than the competition
- Efficiently and quickly organize your technicians’ schedules based on high-value jobs
In addition, when you use Service Autopilot’s Smart Maps, you’ll have the ability to:
- Automatically optimize routes
- Capture new clients in real-time
- Measure properties from your office
Plus, did you know, Smart Maps also has the ability to discover hidden opportunities to build route density through geo-targeted marketing?
Furthermore, the best pest control business app can be used to easily target the most ideal leads:
- Quickly build a lead list of houses surrounding a client’s property
- Send direct mail letters, postcards, or flyers to lead lists by neighborhood
- Map clients, former clients, and leads based on more than 6,400 filter combinations
Automations is the #1 way to follow up with clients. If you’re not using it, your business might still be successful - but it won’t grow. Start Automations Tour
Start Automations Tour
In Service Autopilot, our automations send emails and texts to:
Every lead after an estimate is completed
Clients after their property has been serviced
Remind leads and clients to send you customer feedback
Update outdated or declined payment information
Inform them when a service can’t be completed due to unforeseen circumstances (i.e. weather)
Remind them of maintenance tips (i.e. putting a cover on the outdoor faucet before the winter)
Automate Client and Lead Communications
Imagine having the ability to automate everyday client and lead communications:
- Welcome clients
- Service reminders
- Past due reminders
- Estimate follow-ups
- Upsell and cross-sell campaigns
Plus, the best pest control business app can automate these communications by email or two-way texting.
Here’s how automations work:
- Series of tasks are created within a workflow and are set to automatically run
- The workflow’s actions are based on how clients respond
- Save countless hours and win more clients with your new automation
Additionally, Service Autopilot allows you to create custom automations or choose from pre-built ones in the Marketplace.
As a result, these automated client communications allow you to immediately streamline communications between the office and the techs in the field.
Access Client Accounts on-the-Go
With the right pest control business app, you’ll be able to view, edit, and access client accounts on-the-go.
Take a look at a few of numerous client account information you’ll be able to access from anywhere:
- Job notes
- Job history
- Important notes
- Chemical usage
Plus, you’ll have the power to manage daily tasks via the mobile app:
- Show timestamps of chemical treatments
- Require before/after photos for every visit
- Add or cancel jobs for dispatched technicians
Remote client management and the prioritization of high-value tasks are just a few of the infinite ways Service Autopilot can scale your business faster.
Plus, by using Service Autopilot to focus on the tasks that allow you to offer high-quality services, you’ll be able to charge premium prices while maximizing client satisfaction.
Tracking Made Easy
Especially in the pest control industry, tracking impacts virtually everything in your business—prices, technician wages, chemical orders, asset maintenance, and so much more.
With the best pest control business app, you’ll have the power to track your daily basics, such as:
- Job profitability
- Time spent on jobs
- Assets and chemicals
- Job progress in real-time
- Technician time-clocking and location
Plus, you can even use Service Autopilot’s advanced tracking features to price jobs based on your most profitable work.
Utilize Same-Day Automated Payments
Any worthy pest control business app should have the ability to launch same-day automated payments—allowing you to quickly access your money.
With SA Payments, you can take advantage of same-day automated payments so you can minimize:
- Chasing late payments
- Waiting for clients to pay
- Enduring long credit card processing times
Also, you can use Service Autopilot’s flexible scheduling to easily schedule recurring jobs for any cadence you need (e.g. monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, etc.).
Plus, Service Autopilot’s QuickBooks Two-Way Sync helps you to effortlessly organize all of your finances for taxes and your CPA (i.e. Certified Public Accountant).
Grow Your Pest Control Business... Faster (and with Less Stress)
Start Software Tour
Manage your clients and employees all in one system
Start Accessing Untapped Profits With the Best Pest Control Business App
Experience limitless, long-term success with the best pest control business app:
See for yourself today how Service Autopilot can soar your business to new heights using the best pest control app!
Related: 5 Features You Don’t Have With Your Pest Control Software
Originally published Dec 19, 2023 7:00 AM CT