With the right resources for starting a Christmas light installation business, you can successfully soar your business growth to newfound heights.
In this article, you’ll discover the top resources for starting a Christmas light installation business to:
- Build a network
- Establish a client list
- Find solutions to your biggest issues
- Avoid the most common rookie mistakes
Additionally, these resources for starting a Christmas light installation business have a variety of applications for various types of businesses:
- Residential and commercial
- New and established businesses
- Dual businesses (e.g. lawn care and holiday lighting)
And so, even if you’re not starting a Christmas light installation business, these pro resources will help to immediately maximize profits and speed up growth!
1. Subscribe to Service Autopilot Blogs
One of the best resources for starting a Christmas light business is the Service Autopilot blog.
By subscribing to Service Autopilot blogs, you’ll be the first to discover new blogs and free downloadable resources, such as:
Plus, these blogs and free downloads are always being updated so that you’re sure to find the resources you need (or didn’t know you need).
2. Listen to the Profit Roadmap
By listening to the podcast, Profit Roadmap, you’ll discover:
In addition, the Profit Roadmap has featured numerous top industry experts, such as:
Plus, the podcast’s bi-weekly episodes are published on all major streaming platforms where you listen to podcasts:
3. Attend the Service Edge Conference
When you attend the annual Service Edge Conference (i.e. SEC), you’ll get the unique chance to:
- Join 23+ hours of growth-focused sessions
- Get actionable advice from world-class industry experts
- Network with ~200 field service businesses industry pros from across North America
- Access hands-on workshops with industry-specific sessions that will give you strategies to implement INSTANTLY
Additionally, at SEC23, you’ll have exclusive access to industry expert keynote speakers who will share their best-kept secrets for long-term success and growth:
- Brandon Dawson: co-founder and CEO of Cardone Ventures, a scaling/turnaround expert, serial entrepreneur, and real estate investor
- Debbie Sardone: America’s top cleaning business consultant and business entrepreneur
- Betsy Allen-Manning: renowned leadership speaker and corporate culture expert as featured on FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC, and TEDx
- Jonthan Porter-Whitsman: author of “The Sales Boss”
- Naylor Taliaferro: owner of successful Lawn Care Rookie YouTube channel and lawn care business entrepreneur
- Jonathan Pototschnik: the Lawn Care Millionaire and co-founder of Service Autopilot
Also joining SEC23 are HARDI, FleetSharp, Optimus, and many other industry-based organizations.
All speaker sessions are tailored to streamline and improve every aspect of your field service business.
Former Field Services Academy business growth winner and SEC23 speaker, Marvin Salcido, states:
- “My favorite thing about the conference is meeting up with different business owners year after year and getting to grow those friendships and knowledge I’ve picked up through them.”
Don’t wait—claim your spot to attend Service Edge Conference 2023 now!
4. Join CLIPA and Field Services Academy
By joining associations, such as Christmas Light Installation Pros Association (i.e. CLIPA) and Field Services Academy (i.e. FSA), you’ll have the exclusive opportunity to:
- Network and gain insights from other industry professionals
- Attend hands-on trainings, workshops, webinars, and more
- Gain exclusive access to lucrative resources and other materials
Plus, when you join FSA, you’ll get a $500 credit toward the coaching program or trusted partner of your choice within our network!
5. Attend the Holiday Light Installers Workshop
By attending the Holiday Light Installers Workshop, you’ll find out everything you need to know about the industry:
- Profitable estimating
- Installation techniques
- Pro materials and products
- Leading marketing strategies
- Top ways to stand out from the competition
If you’re looking into starting a holiday light business, or even if you’re just looking to scale faster, this workshop offers a valuable experience.
Use These Top Resources to Begin Starting a Christmas Light Installation Business
Even though starting a Christmas light installation business can be challenging, these robust resources will help you to:
Now, you can use these top leading resources to begin starting a Christmas light business with long-lasting, profitable success!
Related: Total Guide to Christmas Light Pricing for Your Business
Originally published Oct 3, 2023 7:00 AM CT