By selecting the best lawn care business app, you can scale faster by quickly boosting profits while maximizing valuable resources and time.
Choose the right lawn care business app to streamline your daily operations by:
- Using instantly optimized routes for quick daily operations
- Accessing client accounts, job history, and notes on-the-go
- Automating client communications to cross-sell and upsell services
- Tracking time, crew location, job progress, assets, and more in real-time
- Generating same-day automated payments and taking advantage of bulk invoicing
Use this article to discover how new, established, and dual businesses (e.g. holiday lighting and lawn care services, snow and lawn care services, etc.) alike can maximize profits and scale your business to new heights.
Do you KNOW if your jobs are PROFITABLE?
Here's a FREE pricing calculator to help you grow your lawn care business - so you can know that your jobs actually make money.DOWNLOAD NOW
Bid Faster With Instant Route Optimization
The top lawn care business app allows you to:
- Instantly mapping perfect routes every time
- Win more clients by bidding faster faster than the competition
- Efficiently and quickly organize your crews’ schedules based on high-value jobs
Plus, when you use Service Autopilot’s Smart Maps, you can:
- Capture new clients in real-time
- Automatically optimize your routes
- Measure properties from your office
Also, you can use Smart Maps to discover hidden opportunities to build route density through geo-targeted marketing.
In addition, you can use the best lawn care business app to target the best leads:
- Quickly build a lead list of the houses surrounding a client’s property
- Send direct mail letters, postcards, or flyers to lead lists by neighborhood
- Map clients, former clients, and leads based on more than 6,400 filter combinations
Automations is the #1 way to follow up with clients. If you’re not using it, your business might still be successful - but it won’t grow. Start Automations Tour
Start Automations Tour
In Service Autopilot, our automations send emails and texts to:
Every lead after an estimate is completed
Clients after their property has been serviced
Remind leads and clients to send you customer feedback
Update outdated or declined payment information
Inform them when a service can’t be completed due to unforeseen circumstances (i.e. weather)
Remind them of maintenance tips (i.e. putting a cover on the outdoor faucet before the winter)
Send Automatic Communications to Clients
With the top lawn care business app, you’ll have the ability to send automatic communications to clients.
For example, these are a few of the numerous client communications you can automate:
- 90-day surveys
- Welcome clients
- Service reminders
- Past due reminders
- Estimate follow-ups
- Upsell and cross-sell campaigns
Furthermore, you can automate these communications via email or two-way texting.
- Series of tasks are created within a workflow and are set to automatically run
- The workflow’s actions are based on how clients respond
- Save countless hours and win more clients with your new automation
And when you choose Service Autopilot, you can create custom automations or choose from the pre-built ones in the Marketplace.
In turn, automating these client communications allows you to also streamline communications between your office and dispatched crews.
View and Edit Client Accounts from Anywhere
A robust lawn care business app allows you to view, edit, and access client accounts from anywhere.
For instance, these are a few of the main pieces of client account information you need to access on-the-go:
- Job notes
- Job history
- Important notes
Additionally, you can manage daily tasks in the mobile app by:
- Showing timestamps of mowing visits
- Requiring before/after photos for every visit
- Adding or canceling jobs for dispatched crews
On-the-go client management and high-value task prioritization are just the beginning of what Service Autopilot can offer your lawn care business.
By using Service Autopilot to focus on the tasks that allow you to provide high-quality services, you’ll be able to charge premium prices.
Effortlessly Track Your Daily Essentials
Prices and employee pay are just the beginning of the daily operations tracking impacts in your business.
For example, these are a few of the top essentials you can easily begin tracking on a daily basis:
- Job profitability
- Time spent on jobs
- Assets and chemicals
- Job progress in real-time
- Employee time-clocking and location
Also, did you know, you can use Service Autopilot’s variety of tracking features to price jobs based on your best numbers?
Utilize Same-Day Automated Payments
Every robust lawn care business app should have the power to launch same-day automated payments that allow you to quickly access your money when you need it.
When you choose Service Autopilot, you’ll have the ability to automate the payments and invoicing process so you can STOP:
- Chasing late payments
- Waiting for clients to pay
- Enduring long credit card processing times
Plus, if you’re a dual business (e.g. holiday lighting and lawn care, snow and lawn care, etc.), then you can use Service Autopilot for flexible scheduling that allows you to schedule recurring jobs for whatever cadence you need (e.g. weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.).
Furthermore, Service Autopilot’s QuickBooks Two-Way Sync allows you to organize all of your finances for easier tax and CPA (i.e. Certified Public Accountant) purposes.
Grow Your Lawn Care Business... Faster
(and with Less Stress)
Start Software Tour
Manage your clients and employees all in one system
Revolutionize Your Business With the Best Lawn Care Business App
When you decide on the right lawn care business app to manage your daily operations, you’ll have the power to:
Plus, you can use Service Autopilot to manage your dual business. For example, if you offer lawn care and holiday lighting services or lawn care snow removal services, then you can manage both businesses in Service Autopilot!
Related: Save Time With Lawn Care Dispatch Software
Originally published Nov 16, 2023 7:00 AM CT